For families with children: the Beachfront Villa has many features that both parents and kids love. The Beachfront Villa is completely safe and offers a secure private environment for the whole family. The garden is enclosed by a high wall and fence around the perimeter. Your children can not gain access to the ocean and beach unless you open the gates – they can play in the garden of the beach house while you nap peacefully in one of our many sun loungers. Other features include:
- Indoor children’s dining table and chairs
- small outdoor picnic table for children – ideal for meals in the garden or on the beach;
- One rocking horse + Multitude of toys
- Car Seats for 3 to 6 years old kids
Graco Junior Maxi Group 2/3 Car Seat High back booster with adjustable headrest
Intergrated seat belt guide to ensure correct position of the seat belt
Removable and washable cover
Removable backrest to convert into a booster
Maxi-Cosi Priori XP Forward Facing Group 1 Car Seat
Group 1 car seat, from 9 to 18 kg (9 months to around 3.5 years)
Installed using car’s 3-point seat belt system, belt tensioning system ensures secure, rigid fit
Belt hooks keep harness out of the way when placing child into the seat
Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
Four recline positions with easy one hand operation
- 2 person kayak perfect for a parent and child to safely kayak - lifejackets included
Children's bedroom: the Beach House has a fourth bedroom that can be used by either adults or children. It features two single beds with orthopedic spring mattresses with memory foam which ensure a peaceful night's sleep for all. When kids are using it, the twin beds can be pulled together such that there are raised rails around the perimeter of the beds which will keep the smaller ones from falling out.
- One IKEA day bed
- Small step for kids to use the bathroom
- 3 baby cots with orthopedic mattresses
We have three Baby Cots which are Suitable from Birth, includes 2nd floor to raise sleeping position for small babies, their Size 100 x 70 cm (Approx). The Baby cots have Hypo-allergenic mattress, professionally made in the UK and it meets British Standards. It offers protection against allergies
The mattresses are comfortable, breathable, reversible and provides full support as the pocket springs move in line with baby as he/she wriggles
The edge bound cover is quilted, water-resistant and removable for washing at 60o. This allows us to thoroughly clean and maintain strict hygienic standards for your baby. The pocketed spring unit is surrounded by dent resistant nursery foam (CMHR28), and is covered in stockinette. There is also an inner adjustable, waterproof liner has been added to stop liquids from penetrating the core
- 3 high chairs: Two of our high chairs are the highly rated Hauck which is a high-class Alpha is resilient up to 90 kg of weight. It is a great highchair for your child and can be used even beyond childhood. The seat and the footrest of this grow-along highchair can be adjusted in height and depth according to the specific growth stage of your child. Thanks to the integrated safety bar with crotch, your child can sit at the table together with your family from 6 months onwards. The Alpha highchair is also very stable and will not tilt over. Below is the picture of one of our Hauck highchairs. Finally, our third highchair is a more traditional high chair.
- children’s lounge chairs for living room and terrace
- Children’s potty
- petanques/boules in the garden of the Beach House – we offer two sets of petanque set that are perfect for playing in the garden of the Beach House;
- Multitude of family games are provided including Backgammon, Chess, Chinese Chequers, Dominoes, Jenga, Solitaire, Draughts, Fox and Hens, Ludo, Nine Men's Morris, Tiddlywinks, Pick Up Sticks, Snakes and Ladders, Halma, Spook Sticks, Yatzy, Whist, Hearts, Seven Up, Rummy and Giveaway;
- Extensive set (100+ pieces of wooden brio train set including track, 5+ bridges and trains/cars)
The Beach House has four bodyboard which both adults and kids will love to use in the calm waters of Anse Forbans...or a few minutes walk away to the famous surfer's beach of Anse Parnel
In addition to the 2/3 person kayak, we also have a 'wave rider' kayak for the more adventuresome...
Both adults and children alike will enjoy spending hours hiking and exploring the 1800 meter stretch of sand offered by Anse Forbans and its sister beach Anse Marie Louise. These two lovely beaches are joined at low tide and offer nooks and crannies amongst boulders and tropical vegetation which delight children. Families always something new and different in their daily walk....