A great location with a quasi private beach + benefits from nearby and readily available restaurants, shops and services. Anse Forbans is located in the tranquil and peaceful south of Mahe. It is 200 meters away from a leading Hilton 4 star resort which offers dining spa, an ocean view bar to the Forbans Beachfront Villa clients yet the Beachfront Villa is secluded away on its own quasi private beach. Anse Forbans is considered by many to be one of the finest beaches on Mahe yet it remains quite and serene without a deluge of tourists during the week.
The Beachfront Villa itself is in a private enclave shared by only one other residence and is buffered from the main road by 20 meter high boulders to the rear. The Beachfront Villa is 14 Km from the airport with 20 minutes driving time on a scenic coastal road.
While the Beachfront Villa is secluded in the tranquil and peaceful south of Mahe, it has ready access to many nearby restaurants, shops and services, including:
- Surfers restaurant – walking distance – 800 meters
- Allamanda Hilton 4 star hotel restaurant and buffet – walking distance – 200 meters
- Oceanview Bar – 1 minute walk
- Le Reduit – 3 minutes by car
- Kaz Kreole restaurant at Anse Royale – 8 minutes
- Le Dauphin Heureux at Anse Royale – 8 minutes
- Two Takeaways at Anse Royale – 8 minutes (perfect for picnics at the beach)
- Le Jardin du Roi – 10 minutes by car – note: challenging uphill drive at the end!
- La Plaine St. André – 10 minutes by car
- AU JARDIN D'EPICES at the Banyan Tree – 5 minutes by car
- Saffron Thai Restaurant at the Banyan Tree – 5 minutes by car
- La Varangue at the Banyan Tree – 5 minutes by car
- Chez Lamar at the Banyan Tree – 5 minutes by car
- Chez Batista – 5 minutes by car
- Maria’s Rock Café – 10 minutes by car
- Opera Restaurant – 11 minutes by car
- Anchor Café – 13 minutes by car
- Beach Café at Anse Soleil – 15 minutes by car
- ZEZ Restaurant at the Four Seasons – 15 minutes away by car
- Kannel restaurant at the Four Seasons – 15 minutes away by car